Mommy's Quote of the day

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them
ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's
Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pajamma Jeans

Question, Should I get offended if my son looks over my attire (sweatpants and a t-shirt) and says?”
mom you don’t need to wear those pants, you should get some Pajama Jeans!” “Really, what do you
know about Pajama Jeans “I ask? “ I saw them on T.V.” he proudly states. Well, alrighty then. I don’t
really know what my son is trying to say about my fashion sense. But, I don’t think it includes the
infamous Pajama Jeans! I will admit that on occasion (2 out of five days) I will wear sweat pants. But
not old school wall- mart Jerzee sweats , more like old navy ( Green ones , I bought at Plato’s closet.
Yes, I know it is a teen consignment store, but you can get some great deals on pants. I would never fit
in any of their tops. Well maybe some, but I wouldn’t want to! ) . As I am writing this, I wonder why I
am bothered that my son would suggest Pajama Jeans. I will admit that having children changes your
style a bit, but mostly when you are at home. When I go out I bring it! LOL I do! Not like I did when I
was single, but I can hold it up. I keep joking with my sister that we need to go on What Not to Wear,
but we aren’t that bad. I hope not. It would be worth the free clothes though! (I giggle, a little) Everyone
have a great day. I’m gonna go change my clothes and start a creative project to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment