Mommy's Quote of the day

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them
ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's
Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Banana Dog

I hope everyone is having a Great morning so far. I am posting an easy kids recipe, the infamous Banana Dog ! I came up with this recipe when my son was about 18 months old . It was an easy way to put an even healthier twist on PB&J. My kids love them, and it is something they can make themselves.  I don't know about your kids, but my son could eat PB&J   EVERYDAY. Drives me NUTS ! So every once in a while, i try to shake things up a bit . I hope your kids love it as much as mine do.
                                     
                                        Ingredents:
                                       1 ripe banana
                                       Peanut butter, almond butter etc.
                                       Jelly or jam
                                       Hot dog bun wheat or white




                                             
                                   Hot dog bun, use white or wheat, your choice !




                                        Put on your peanut butter, or almond butter and
                                              favorite jelly or jam,  again your choice.



And like my daughter likes to say "BOO YOW"!


 or like i like to call it, Yummy!
                                                        
                                                    give it a try and tell me what ya think

No comments:

Post a Comment