Mommy's Quote of the day

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them
ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's
Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cheap Germ Fighter

Chaos! That is the word that sums up my life the past week or so. A sick In- Law (who we care for), sick children (stomach bug, YUCK) and oh yes the gift of Baby Turtles. Yes I said turtles and a gift no less, not a gift gift, kind of an I don’t want them, and you have little kids that will love them, gift! Why did we not JUST SAY NO you ask … sadly I have no real rational explanation, other than we were bamboozled. Bamboozled, I say!!! So now,  you can see why chaos is the word of the day.

Since it is cooler weather and it seems everyone is sick, I decided to post a simple and inexpensive germ fighting spray. It is much like Clorox anywhere, or just like! ( he, he ) I love that I can make it at home for literally pennies! YAY for saving money, GOOOOOOOOOOOO Frugality!!!


You will need:

24 oz refillable spray bottle ( shown below)
20 ounces of  tap water
1 1/2 teaspoons bleach

this bottle has markings, which makes measuring the water easy



Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of bleach to bottle (NOTE- all bleach should be kept out of childrens reach)


fill with water to 20 ounce. marking, shake and you are ready to Kill some germs !



***I usually spray surface and let it sit for a few minutes and wipe.
                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment